5 Jan 2014

New Experiences



So I'm totally pumped to be starting my own little fashion blog. I figured I'd start off with a outfit that I personally think is cute. Here we go.....

Shape:  My Own Not for Sale
     Skin:  Al Vulo
     Hair:  taketomi-Yanny(LightBlonde)
 Lashes: GA : Mesh Lashes Mysteria
    Ears:  [MANDALA] UNISEX Steking EARS

JEWELS:

Lip: ivy. - Piercing Kayla (Market Place Only)
Lip: envi-Oral Bliss -music notes
Rings:[Mandala] SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Necklace: :EMO-tions.. *PEARL*
Necklace2: [MANDALA] Luck Necklace/Unisex/ Black
My Hearts Stomach Piercing: Made for me By My Man Twiz (Not for Sale)

Clothes: 

Top: Dystorted   Leopard Pink Top
Pants: Ronsem  *Skinny (female)black
Boots: Paint -Vanessa Boots (Market Place Promo)
Arm Warmers: Razor :Venus-Spikes-Stone Gacha item

Tattoos

Tattoo1:(Body) !::Wicked Tattoos::   Live For Today Tattoo
Tattoo2: (Neck)  XXX : Always Inks No longer Opened 
Tattoo3:(Back)  DAMNED - Pierced Corset