23 Jan 2014

Adore


Face CloseUp


So I was out wondering around and came across a few things that I thought would make a uber cute outfit. Hopefully you all think so too!!! So without me being a typical blogger and talking your ear off here is the details on .....................

What I am wearing

       Body
Shape:   My Own Not for Sale
Skin:     Al Vulo
Ears:     Mandala ~Steking Ears
Hair:     Magika   ~Bliss

   Outfit
Shirt:   Corvus   ~Lea Skull Tank
Skirt:   *TL*     ~ Rock it 5
Boots:  *TL*     ~Rock It 5 boot
*Note*Rock it 5 parts of this outfit comes from a full outfit from *TL* I just pick out my fav's and create my own outfits. 

   Accessories
Rings:  Mandala  ~Sinra 2 nails & Ring Set
Neck:   Mandala  ~Luck Necklace
Piercings
  Facial 1:(under eye) Twizted & Reckless ~Syntastic
  Facial 2:(Lips)         Twizted & Reckless  ~Fangs



A Song I enjoy along with this Outfit